What a nice little unplug for the week! A little recap…
- Tuesday was our 8th wedding anniversary. In those 8 years, we’ve had 4.99999 kids, moved 4 times (twice across the country), laughed and loved a whole lot. Here’s to many more years!
- Wednesday was Ash Wednesday. This Lent I’m going to attempt this. I’m interested to see if I can do it.
- I had my loving husband trash pick a small, upholstered rocking chair for kids. Awesome score! It needs work, so I’ll post before and after shots soon.
- I started knitting a new afghan. I forgot how relaxing knitting is.
- And last but not least, I’ve been in major pre-labor all week but still no baby. What I’ve learned from all this…those women who say they just want to go through labor so they can meet their baby are all lying. Sure babies are cute and all, but by the end of the pregnancy, we just don’t want to be pregnant anymore! I just want to go for a run! Is that too much to ask?! And for the love of all that is holy, make these painful contractions stop already! Having said that, I can’t wait to meet the little guy. 🙂
More crafty pictures coming soon of all my 1,000 projects. Have a great weekend!