I don’t care what all you other ladies say, my husband is the world’s greatest dad. Sure your husbands are swell at parenting, but mine, he does it all! A few examples:
- He does the laundry. Yep, he even hangs it on the line!
- He makes pancakes every Saturday morning for the kids.
- He changes most of the really gross diapers on the weekend since I have to do it all week.
- Every Saturday night at 10pm, he goes to a little chapel at church and prays to the Eucharist.
- He doubles as a horse for tiny people.
- He works super hard at his job to provide us with a home and the tons of food it takes to feed 5 kids.
- He listens to me go on and on about homeschooling.
- He comes up with the silliest nicknames for the kids that make them all giggle. (Max is currently “Wiggleston J Butt”)
- He helps me bathe and read to the kids every night.
- He says prayers with the kids every night.
- He shows the kids that real men mop the kitchen floor.
- Even though he grew up with only one sibling, he never gave a second thought to having a lot of children. He was just as excited about Max as he was about Liam.
- He loves his kids with all his heart and it shows every minute of every day.
Happy Father’s Day Daddy!!! We love you!!