I’m emerging after a year of enjoying my family, learning new crafts, and all around rest. Since no one really reads blogs anymore (ok, yes, I still do because there are some really lovely blogs out there!), I’m revamping the site to be a homeschool resource for Catholic homeschoolers. As I’m approaching high school and a decade of teaching my children, more moms are asking questions about what our day looks like, what books we use, and how I keep my sanity.
New features of this site will include:
- What curriculum I use for each grade level (with links)
- Posts on curriculum in action
- Tips and Tools on how I keep organized
- online resources for middle and high schoolers
- what our plans are for high school and beyond
I hope I can help at least a few of you navigate the world of at home schools! Be on the lookout for new content trickling in on this space.