Last year of middle school!! If you’ve journeyed this far and survived, congratulations!! 😉
- Algebra I– Foerster’s Algebra, Classics Edition Prentice Hall using the Home Study Companion purchased on Math Without Borders.
- Composition– IEW Student Intensive C
- Grammar– Fix It! Grammar Book 5 Chanticleer
- Literature- We read various agreed upon novels and I use the Teaching the Classics method to delve deeper into our readings.
- Religion– Faith and Life 8
- Latin– Wheelock’s Latin
- History– Light to the Nations 2 with workbook
- Geography– National Geographic archives using Angelicum Academy lesson plans.
- Physical Science– Prentice Hall Physical Science using Kolbe Academy lesson plans
- Music– The Enjoyment of Music
- Art– Art in Focus using Angelicum Academy lesson plans