Hello. I’m Elaine.
I’m a Catholic mom of 7, and let me round off that cliché by telling you we are a homeschool family. I live in Texas although I’d rather New England. I like to make things.
A Few Facts About Our Family.
- A new kid has arrived every two years since 2004.
- A lot of people means we drive a bus.
- We have a dog, two cats, and two fish. Our turtle ran away…very slowly.
- Our house is loud. Very. Loud.
- A dream of ours is to line every wall in our home with bookshelves.
What this blog can do for you!
It can make your dreams come true! Not really. But I do like to make things, organize things, and share things that are useful for big families. I hope I can help you, even if it’s just a little bit.